"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Guilty pleasures

I dont have any patience, and I wont rebuke that.
My remarks may not seem nice and innocent, but usually I dont intend for it to turn out this way..
Well, it depends. haha



I came here to make you dance tonight
I dont care about my guilty pleasures for you
Shut up, cause we wont stop
and we're getting down till the sun's coming up

you're never gonna get it with nothing
cause nothing's what you got in your head
So stop pretending

oh brother, spare us all
we dont care anymroe
we just wanna get down on the floor
you can sell yourself to make it
you can dish it, but
Can you really take it.




And please, dont bring your emotions to work.
It can wait.


Posted at 22:45






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-